d-eedidaisyyy.bs

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sumer dah angkat paiseyh? K, best.

In just one night, ni cite dah jadi super hot. So, some people is getting the wrong info. Misunderstandings. Nolin was pissed with Lyn. Dorg decide nak gadoh. Shasha backup Nolin so Deedi backup kan Lyn. And dorg nye side ckp nak masok campo kan laki2. So, Deedi nye side sumer turon. After that dah turon, Nolin angkat paiseh. I want to apologise too cause I was super rude to you. Maaf okeh? And so after that, Shasha bilang B yg Deedi plan ni sumer. Deedi ngamok abeyh Shasha angkat paiseh. K, buat bodoh. Abeyh lepas tu hal Rini pulak timbol. Rini, I got no hard feelings towards you k? B told me to forgive and forget. Dah k. Tu aje. But serious ah, waste time seh B turon bawak budak sumer. -.-

Atleast everything's okeh, right? Rightttt.
Happy 2 monthsary in few hours advanced. ^^
kak aina ; Oh, yeah. I like. I know you suka too. :D
achik ; Takde keje pe pggl Deedi boncet? -.-
JuboBlinking ; Yaaa, so mean sia you. Tau ah boring. xp
Lala Deluna Bangs ; Hello! Exchange links alright?
DebbieJ ; Will link you asap sweets. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home