d-eedidaisyyy.bs

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello Earthlings. I'm back. It's been long.

I ain't schooling anymore. No need to know why.
And Golly Sandra / Zakiah, I swear, you're going to get it from me.
Go alert your boyf and such alright? I dont fucking care. Slut. Fuck you ah.

Golly Sandra
She hates minahrep but she talks like one.
She thinks everybody in school likes her but, no.
She drinks soya bean everyday to large up that flat breast.
(But seriously eh, it's not working. Not even an inch taller.)
She looks pretty in pictures but in life, eee. One word describes her best.
WITCH - Thanks to that nose of hers. Here's a new nickname for you, slut.

I admit, bitching bout you in my private blog. All because, I kept smiling at you several times and you gave me that fucking "tak perlu" face. I know you hated me from that part. So yeah, hate me and I'll hate you back like of course! And then you came into my blog and start spamming. I know I said, "Asal depan2 taknak bebual? Why do you have to be a "cyber gangster" and spamspam aku?" And now, you readers should read me tagb and see she's using back all my words after editing/summarizing it a little.

Golly, mak kau lagik bodoh dari mak aku.
CYBER GANGSTER in cyber world, an OUTCAST in the real world.
That's what the whole school describe you as. OUTCAST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home